How to Boot Parrot Security OS Using Your USB or DVD


Hello everyone, I am back with some new tricks today, I will tell you to Boot Parrot Security Operating System using your USB or DVD.

Imagine that,  If you are a programmer or you want to learn more about computers and hacking, you should definitely switch to Linux. I have been using Kali Linux for along time, but lately one of my friends suggested me to switch over Parrot OS. And he was right, Parrot OS seem to be more powerful than Linux.

I would recommend you to use Linux as primary operating system, but sometimes we are not the only users on computer. So if you are that kind of guy who doesn’t have his own personal computer then you can use it as secondary operating system. This without even installing any simulator like VMware.

So let gets Started, but first  What you will need to Boot Parrot OS?

First download Parrot OS from its official website, check it out, choose between 32 bit and 64 bit  i would suggest you to download the 32 bit version, but download with your PC capacity if it is 32 bit version Computer then download 32 bit or 64 bit then 64 bit its depends on you. 

Although you can also download it using direct download or via torrent, the file already comes in IOS format.

It depends from the file size, you will need at least a 4-8 gb USB, or i would suggest you to get a DVD. These days DVDs price is very low. If you don’t know how to make a bootable USB or DVD don't worry you can check the tutorial from here to make Bootable USB or DVDs.

To boot Parrot OS, you have to simply insert your USB or DVD in the computer, restart your PC and open the boot menu before the windows start. In most of the laptops you can open boot menu by pressing F12 and in most computers you can press F8, and DELETE button, or you may want to check your computer manual to find it out.

There is one more problem, some computers or laptops {the modern ones} may have boot menu disabled and you won’t be able to run Parrot, only if you can enable it from the BIOS settings. 

Onermore Problem, there are tonds of tools that Parrot uses, you can check some of the most important ones here

All done after boot the new window will come and your PC looks is looks like this.

How to Boot Parrot Security OS Using Your USB or DVD How to Boot Parrot Security OS Using Your USB or DVD Reviewed by Anonymous on 12:18 AM Rating: 5

10 comments:

  1. Have you ever been curious of what your partner, kids or employees are up to? You can now intercept cell phones, boost credit scores and hack any website remotely. All you need to do is contact a verified hacker Helpline: +1 (347)-857-7580 Email: extremeinfiltrators@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  
















    Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
    Contact him and be happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. An hacker helped me to spy on my wife’s WhatsApp,mails and every text message that was sent to her iPhone and every deleted messages of the past six months you can message him through this number (+13852501115) or contact him via email at brillianthackers800@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. https://etcher.download/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you need Personal Finance?
    Business Cash Finance?
    Unsecured Finance
    Fast and Simple Finance?
    Quick Application Process?
    Finance. Services Rendered include,
    *Debt Consolidation Finance
    *Business Finance Services
    *Personal Finance services Help
    contact us today and get the best lending service
    personal cash business cash just email us below
    Contact Us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    call or add us on what's app +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  8. Responsible parrot ownership - Embrace the commitment and responsibility that comes with caring for a parrot. african grey parrots for sale

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I lost access to my phone in early January of this year after visiting an unfamiliar website that showed up as an advertising on my screen, I was horrified and scared. My email account had been compromised, and it contains a lot of personal information, including bank passcodes and crypto wallet recovery passphrase, so I was really concerned. Thanks to Kingston's technology, I was able to regain access after talking with him, sharing my experience, and providing him with the information he required for a quick fix in a matter of hours. I have to admit that after our first session, I was skeptical of this process because I couldn't access my email and a close friend of mine had been defrauded of $850,000.
    Kingston, though, insisted on telling me that  I would soon be able to retrieve it, and eventually I gained access. I wish to never pass through the same experience again but if it does happen, I will not delay to use his service again. His personal contact is kingston@cyber-wizard.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A considerable number of people have lost a lot of money as a result of falling for Bitcoin investment scams. Your stolen savings can be recovered with the aid of Morrison Recovery. Using my situation as an example, I invested in an online venture without realizing that I was in danger of becoming a victim of fraud. Through favorable evaluations and testimonies, I discovered Morrison@cyber-wizard.com following multiple searches for a way to get my lost money back. They were able to locate the lost money and retrieve $85,000 of my hard-earned cash.  I'm  so happy I found a reputable company that could meet my needs. I'm also sharing my success story in case you meet the same end. For people looking to get their money back from lost Bitcoin investments and internet scams, Morrison Recovery Services is a great resource. Please don't hesitate to ask them for assistance.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.